July 25-30, 2017, escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,259 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Sapporo is one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Coffee shops and cafes proliferate throughout the city and the center is packed with a fantastic range of shops, restaurants and bars. After a day of exploring the city you can get your energy back over a hot meal and the delicious liquid gold, Sapporo beer.
Otaru, one of Hokkaido’s most popular tourist destination for Japanese visitors is a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates back to its glory days as a major herring center. It was the terminal station for Hokkaido’s first railroad and today nostalgic warehouses and buildings still like the picturesque canal district. There are great options for foodies and if you’re into music boxes or any kind of glass objects, this is the place!
Your Sapporo Summer Fest & Otaru Tide Festival tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu (flight schedule).
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by June 9th, 2017. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
- Non-refundable deposit is only valid for this tour and cannot be refunded nor applied to another tour or package
- Land only option may be available on some tours once the departure is guaranteed to depart. Please call us to check availability
- Early booking discounts are valid only on the complete air and land tour but not valid for the land only option.
- Flight times listed below are valid at the time tour was created. Any differences in the departure and arrival times will be updated on the final itinerary.
Starting from $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,259 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
07/25/17 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:50 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 7/26/17.
07/30/17 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 8:00 pm and arrive Honolulu at 08:55 am. (same day).