February 12-17, 2020 – from Honolulu
From: $1,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $1,995 single occupancy
Come, don’t miss out on the “Lovin’in Tokyo Weekender tour! Celebrate Valentine’s & President’s Day weekend in Japan’s Capital, Tokyo where Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life.”
At $1695 per person, it’s a great price! There’s no skimping on this tour, in fact we have added new touring spots. Besides all the favorite omiyage shopping, Ameyoko, Asakusa, Tsukiji and the BIGGEST Daiso in Tokyo, we included Ueno Zoo to see the panda bears, an evening at the Tokyo Dome City Winter Illumination, the Ume Festival at Hanegi Park, teamLab Borderless, a world of art without boundaries, and Tokyo Sea Life Park.
There’s more! Accommodations are at the popular Sunshine City Prince Hotel The hotel offers direct access to the Sunshine City Mall and is steps from the Ikebukuro neighborhood, where the night is always young. There’s also a complete free day to shop, explore on your own, or do a little of each.
The Lovin’ in Tokyo Weekender Tour 2020 Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines.
- Four nights at Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- Inflight meals and buffet breakfast daily.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 13, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from: $1,695 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from: $1,995 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
02/12/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 1:00 pm and arrives in Narita at 6:00 pm, 2/13.
02/17/20 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive Honolulu at 8:40 am.
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 5-14, 2019. Starting from: $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy
October 8-13, 2019
Starting from: $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy