Nov 21 – 26, 2023 (4 Nights/ 6 Days) escorted from Honolulu
$2,698 per person-double/triple occupancy; $2,898 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $50 per person!
Join us this Thanksgiving in Tokyo! Get ready to immerse yourself in the city’s bustling energy and indulge in some fun shopping adventure. We’ll also attend the vibrant Tori no Ichi festival to pray for good health, good luck, and prosperity!
For a detailed itinerary, click on “more information…” below.
Your Tokyo Thanksgiving Shopping, Tori no Ichi Festival & Foliage Weekender 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 2 lunches.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 22, 2023.
- Final payment due by October 4, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,698 per person double/triple occupancy
From $2,898 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/21/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:55 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 11/22.
11/26/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:20 am (same day).