Tokyo Summer-Combo Platter Tour 2019-GUARANTEED!
A Foodie and Omiyage experience!
June 1 – 8, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,150 single occupancy
What could possibly be better than our popular omiyage tour? How about a 6-night Tokyo Foodie & Omiyage tour where every day you get to experience a unique lunch and dinner mixed in with the very best shopping and sightseeing spots that you know and love.
The Greater Tokyo Area is home to over 38 million people. With millions of people, that also means thousands (if not millions?) of restaurants and izakayas lining almost every street in Tokyo. Trying new foods or finding the best spots to eat is one of the favorite parts of city travel.
Smell, eat and drink your way through our weeklong tour, guaranteed to be unique, flavorful and a whole lot of fun. Its begins and ends with Hawaiian Airlines, followed by accommodations, all six nights in one hotel, the recently renovated Sunshine City Prince Hotel located in Ikebukuro. Talk about location, it doesn’t get much better.
On tap for touring, many of our omiyage weekender favorites, Tsukiji, Ameyoko, Asakusa, the antenna shops in Yurakucho, Sugamo Jizo Shopping Street on festival day and a complete free last day for serious shopping.
On the cultural side, we have included visits to Edo Tokyo Museum, iconic Tokyo Tower, day trip to Kamakura and Yokohama, followed by another to Kawagoe.
On the “lets have fun side” there is matcha tasting at Jomyoji Temple in Kamakura which has an amazing teahouse, Glicopia East Factory visit, aka the Pocky Factory, Ishikawa Brewery to enjoy historical sake and beer, Suntory Beer Brewery for a “tour and pour” visit and a Tokyo motorcoach night tour on the way to dinner!
Come along, lets sample Tokyo’s food, discover hidden gems and have a whole lot of fun!
Your Tokyo Summer-Combo Platter Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 5 lunches and 3 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 18th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,150 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/01/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 3:20 pm and arrives in Narita at 7:00 pm, 6/2.
06/08/19 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive Honolulu at 12:35 pm.