April 18 – 24. 2024 (5 nights/7 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Mt. Fuji
$2,898 per person double/triple occupancy, $3,198 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $75 per person!
Get ready for an exciting 5-night, 7-day journey through Tokyo’s enchanting flower spots as we celebrate Spring in a whole new way this year. Experience the breathtaking sight of peonies, wisterias, nemophila, shibazakura, azaleas, and many more delightful blooms that paint the city in an array of colors. Throughout our adventure, you’ll have the opportunity to shop for unique omiyage, delightful treats that make perfect gifts for your friends and family. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to embrace the season’s splendor in Tokyo!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Tokyo Spring Flowers and Omiyage Weekender 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 18, 2024
- Final payment is due by March 1, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,898 per person double/triple occupancy
From $3,198 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/18/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:50 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 04/19.
04/24/24 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:25 am (same day).