Oct 5 – 10, 2023 (4 nights/6 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Kamakura
$2,759 per person double/triple occupancy; $2,989 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
The best way to cherish a special trip is to collect souvenirs and gift those mementos to friends and family back home–the tradition of “omiyage” describes just that. Our omiyage journey through iconic Tokyo and Kamakura is an eclectic mix of discovery, exploration, and fun. We’ll also shop with an eye towards specialty items to pick up not only for yourself but also your loved ones, showing them that you’ve been thinking about them on your adventure.
Here is a preview of a few fan favorites: Tsukiji Market, Ameyoko, Asakusa, Arcakit Kinshicho, as well as one of the largest Daiso in Tokyo–these are some of Tokyo’s hidden treasures! More than just shopping, we’ll also experience Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya Sky and pay a visit to the Hachiko Dog statue, Teamlab Planets, Sensoji Temple, the Great Buddha, Enoshima Island and a completely free day for shopping on your own!
Your 2023 Tokyo Omiyage Weekender – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in a centrally located hotel.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 6, 2023.
- Final payment due by August 18, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
From $2,759 per person double/triple occupancy
From $2,989 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/05/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:50 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 10/06.
10/10/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:45 am (same day).