May 26th – 31st, 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,795 per person triple occupancy; $1,950 per person double occupancy; $2395 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. It is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Tokyo, a modern city, full of glass towers, wide avenues, and constant activity. However, there are hidden time-warps scattered throughout the city that have somehow evaded modernization and offer a rare glimpse into Tokyo’s past. Join us on this fun filled Memorial Day Weekend tour to Tokyo we discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer.
We have included the must do favorites, Tsukiji and Ameyoko Shopping Streets along with some less known, but popular with locals, Sugamo Jizo, Yanaka Ginza, and the antenna shops in Yurakucho. There is also Shibuya Sky, a new landmark facing world-famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing.
It is not all about shopping as we have included a visit at Meiji Jingu Shrine to witness the pageantry of a Japanese wedding. There is also a day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura, its most recognizable landmark, Kotoku-in Temples’ Great Buddha.
Accommodations for our 4-night stay is at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu, a 4-star hotel right smack in the heart of Shibuya and directly connected to Shibuya Train Station. This modern high-rise hotel is above the fashionable Mark City Shopping Mall and surrounded by countless shops and restaurants. World famous landmarks, Shibuya Scramble Crossing, Harajuku, and lively tree lined Omotesandō, just steps away.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. You will leave understanding why Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life”.
Your Tokyo Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour #2 – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights at Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 26th, 2021
- Final payment due by April 9th, 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $1,795 per person triple occupancy
From $1,950 per person double occupancy
From $2,395 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
05/26/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 457 at 3:40 pm and arrives in Haneda at 7:25 pm, 05/27
05/31/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:55 am (same day).