Tokyo Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019-GUARANTEED!
May 22-27, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $1,995 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. It is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Tokyo, a modern city, full of glass towers, wide avenues, and constant activity. However, there are hidden time-warps scattered throughout the city that have somehow evaded modernization and offer a rare glimpse into Tokyo’s past. Join us on this fun filled Memorial Day Weekend tour to Tokyo we discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer.
All the favorites are included; Tsukiji, Ameyoko, Asakusa and Kappabashi, as well as the lesser known Sugamo Jizo, the antenna shops in Yurakuch and Shimokitazawa, Tokyo’s rising star of creative bohemian acclaim. They are some of Tokyo’s hidden treasures! How about a complete free day in Ikebukuro for shopping at your leisure!
It’s not all about shopping as we have included the Ueno Zoo to visit the Panda bears, Shibuya Crossing experience and visit to Hachiko Dog statute, Tokyo Tower, and the Samurai Museum with a sword show.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. You will leave understanding why Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life”.
Your Tokyo Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 10th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would a
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for this tour and cannot be applied to another tour.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,795 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $1,995 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/22/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 3:05 pm and arrives in Narita at 7:00 pm, 5/23
05/27/19 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive Honolulu at 12:35 pm