May 25 – 31, 2023 (5 nights/7 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Kamakura
$2,790 per person triple occupancy; $2,801 double occupancy; $3,096 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. It is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Tokyo, a modern city, full of glass towers, wide avenues, and constant activity. However, there are hidden time-warps scattered throughout the city that have somehow evaded modernization and offer a rare glimpse into Tokyo’s past. Join us on this fun-filled Memorial Day Weekend tour to Tokyo. We discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer.
All the favorites are included; Tsukiji, Ameyoko, Asakusa, as well as the lesser known Sugamo Jizo, the antenna shops in Yurakucho and Arcakit Kinshicho to visit the largest Daiso in Tokyo. They are some of Tokyo’s hidden treasures! How about a completely free day in Ikebukuro for shopping at your leisure!
It’s not all about shopping as we have also included the Shibuya Crossing experience, Shibuya Sky and visit to Hachiko Dog statue, Meiji Shrine and the Great Buddha.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. You will understand why Tokyoites are fond of saying, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life”.
Your Memorial Day 2023 Tokyo Omiyage Weekender – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 26, 2023
- Final payment due by April 7, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,790 per person triple occupancy
From $2,801 per person double occupancy
From $3,096 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/25/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:25 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 05/26
05/31/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:50 am (same day).