November 26- December 1st , 2019 from Honolulu
From: $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,095 single occupancy
In Tokyo before the malls and department stores there were shopping streets. These streets were lined with merchants and it was where local folk shopped. On these streets you would find green grocers, butchers, sake and rice sellers as well as local crafts, restaurants and street vendors selling delicious inexpensive food. They anchored the neighborhood and sort of made for lively city life in old school Tokyo.
This tradition continues today, while on a smaller scale, it is still the way of life for many Tokyoites.
But only the beginning as we are in peak foliage season and as such, we have included visits to Tokyo’s top viewing spots, Meiji Shrine, Meiji Jingu Gaien for Ginko Trees Festival, and Rikugien Garden, the number one foliage spot in Tokyo.
There’s more, Tokyo Mid Town Illumination with over 500,00 LED lights, making for a spectacular winter illumination event. Once here, you will most definitely be in the Christmas holiday spirit.
The Tokyo Kurisumasu Shopping, XMAS Lights, & Foliage Weekender Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Four nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 20, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,095 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
11/26/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Narita at 6:00 pm, 11/27.
12/01/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive Honolulu at 8:50 am. (same day).