November 23rd-28th, 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$1,795 per person double/triple occupancy; $1,995 single occupancy
In Tokyo before the malls and department stores there were shopping streets. These streets were lined with merchants and it was where local folk shopped. On these streets you would find green grocers, butchers, sake, and rice sellers as well as local crafts, restaurants and street vendors selling delicious inexpensive food. They anchored the neighborhood and sort of made for lively city life in old school Tokyo.
This tradition continues today, while on a smaller scale, it is still the way of life for many Tokyoites.
But only the beginning as we are in peak foliage season and as such, we have included visits to Tokyo’s top viewing spots, Meiji Shrine, Meiji Jingu Gaien for the Ginko Trees Festival, and Ueno Park. There is also a day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura.
Complete your Kurisumasu shopping with visits to Tsukiji, Ameyoko Market, Komachi-Dori in Kamkura, Shibuya Sky, and a complete free day in Ikebukuro.
Your Tokyo Kurisumasu Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 24th , 2021
- Final payment due by October 8th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $1,795 per person double or triple occupancy
From $1,995 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/23/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 11/24
11/28/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:05 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:15 pm (same day).