April 17 – 24. 2024 (6 nights/8 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Mt. Fuji – Ashikaga – Hanyu – Saitama
$3,289 per person double/triple occupancy, $3,569 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us as we explore Tokyo in spring, a world of vibrant floral festivities that paint the city in a kaleidoscope of colors. We’ll also venture outside of Tokyo to delight in the breathtaking floral displays of neighboring cities.
But that’s not all! Our adventure also includes 3 hands-on experiences: music box making, indigo dyeing, and fresh strawberry picking; an enchanting visit to the fairytale home of Moomins at Moominvalley Park, which opened in March 2019; a scenic ropeway ride; a visit to the Bonsai Art Museum; 2 Edo period-themed eateries; Tsukiji market; shopping opportunities; and more!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Tokyo in Bloom: Festivals of Flowers 2024 included:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 2 lunches.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 17, 2024
- Final payment due by February 29, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,289 per person double/triple occupancy
From $3,569 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/17/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:50 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 04/18.
04/24/24 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:25 am (same day).