May 25th- June 1st, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,150 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. It is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
We begin in Fukushima, a mere two hours outside of Tokyo, a quaint prefecture that boasts of delicious cuisine, a rich history, and natural beauty including spectacular volcanic landscapes and excellent hot spring waters. Experience the welcoming friendly local community, and a combination of fresh water and fertile land that has made it famous for delicious food and drink.
And then Tokyo, a modern city, full of glass towers, wide avenues, and constant activity. However, there are hidden time-warps scattered throughout the city that have somehow evaded modernization and offer a rare glimpse into Tokyo’s past.
So much to see and do on this exciting omiyage weekend tour! Enjoy 2 bullet train rides, sake brewery visit, a hands-on experience, onsen stay, Japanese dinner with Geisha show, a visit at Meiji Jingu Shrine to witness the pageantry of a Japanese wedding procession, a day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura, and soo much more!
For omiyage shopping, it’s a long list, including the must do favorites, Tsukiji, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Asakusa, Shibuya Sky, a new landmark facing world-famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing and a complete free day in Ikebukuro!
More yet, Aizu Kitakata Ramen-kan, a ramen lovers’ heaven, with over 40 varieties to choose from, unique sake only offered at this brewery, and Komachi-dori shopping street in Kamakura.
Come along and join us on this fun filled Fukushima, Tokyo, and Kamakura Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender tour.
Your Tokyo, Fukushima and Kamakura Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 26th , 2022
- Final payment due by April 8th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,150 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/25/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:25 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 05/26
06/01/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:55 pm (same day).