April 17- April 23, 2023 escorted from Honolulu
TOKYO – MT. FUJI
$2,899 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,199 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure for a FULL REFUND!
Since ancient times, Japanese have been attuned to the passing of spring, summer, autumn, and winter through the blooming of flowers. Japan’s spring flowers are an explosion of colors! No soft greens and little flowers. Japan goes all out, gathering in masses to witness the spectacle that nature stages.
Now, with summer approaching, join us on this truly unique tour and be introduced to wonderful flowers of the season. With Tokyo as our base, not only ideal for visiting flower festivals, but it has everything you can ask of a city. Such is the joy of a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old.
Only one hotel, Sunshine City Prince Hotel, located in one of Tokyo’s best spots, Ikebukuro. Couple this with the Peony Festival at Ueno Toshogu Shrine , Wisteria Festival at Kameido Tenjin-ja Shrine , and the Fuji Shibazakura Festival.
For the very best of omiyage shopping, the list is long and for sure you will find many treasures. We have included a hands-on experience – “pack as much as you can”, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Arcakit Kinshicho to visit the largest Daiso in Tokyo, Tsukiji Outer Market, Shibuya Sky, Sugamo Jizo Shopping Street on a “4 festival day”, Antenna Shops in Yurakucho, Odaiba, and a complete free day in Ikebukuro!
Your Tokyo Flowers and Omiyage Tour – 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations at Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 17 , 2023
- Final payment due by March 1, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
From $2,899 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,199 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/17/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 457 at 3:15 pm and arrives in Haneda at 7:25 pm, 04/18
04/23/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:20 pm (same day).