Tokyo Festival of Flowers Tour 2019-GUARANTEED!
April 23-30, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,795 single occupancy
Since ancient times, Japanese have been attuned to the passing of spring, summer, autumn, and winter through the blooming of flowers. Japans’ spring flowers are an explosion of colors! No soft greens and little flowers. Japan goes all out, gathering in masses to witness the spectacle that nature stages.
Now, with summer approaching, join us on this truly unique tour and be introduced to wonderful flowers of the season. With Tokyo as our base, not only ideal for visiting flower festivals, but it has everything you can ask of a city. Such is the joy of a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old.
On this unique tour, only one hotel, the recently renovated Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in one of Tokyo’s best spots, Ikebukuro. Couple this with 5 flower festivals, Mt. Fuji, and some of Tokyo’s best omiyage shopping, it’s a winner!
Your Tokyo Festival of Flowers Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights accommodations at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 15, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,795 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
04/23/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 2:45 pm and arrives in Narita at 7:00 pm, 4/24.
04/30/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:00 am (same day).