October 18th-23rd , 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,095 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,395 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. It is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Tokyo is a modern city, full of glass towers, wide avenues, and constant activity; however, there are hidden time-warps scattered throughout the city that have somehow evaded modernization and offer a rare glimpse into Tokyo’s past. Join us on this fun filled Fall Omiyage Weekend tour as we discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer.
We have included the must do favorites, Tsukiji, Ameyoko Market and Asakusa along with new additions, Shibuya Sky, a new landmark facing world-famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing and Tokyo Solamachi. There’s also a visit to Aeon Mall Makuhari Shin-Toshin, a shopaholics dream come true, home to 350 stores.
There is also a day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura, its most recognizable landmark, Kotoku-in Temples’ Great Buddha.
Accommodations for our 4-night stay is at Sunshine City Prince Hotel, with direct access to the Sunshine City Mall and in the heart of Ikebukuro. This popular area of Tokyo offers plenty of entertainment, shopping, and dining options. Besides the two major department stores, Tobu, and Seibu, you will also find a Mega Don Quijote, Uniqlo, and Bic Camera.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. It is undeniably one of the planet’s most exciting cities. You will leave understanding why Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life”
Your Tokyo Fall Omiyage Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 19th , 2022
- Final payment due by September 2nd , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,395 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/18/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:30 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 10/19
10/23/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:50 am (same day).