May 29 – June 7, 2023 escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo Disneyland – Tokyo DisneySea – Mt. Fuji – Tokyo – Kamakura
$3,612 per person triple occupancy; $3,658 double occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 person!
Join us on this fun-filled 8-night Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea, Mt. Fuji, Tokyo and Kamakura Tour.
Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
We begin with a 3-night stay close by to Tokyo Disneyland, then onto Mt. Fuji and the last 4 nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in Ikebukuro, one of Japan’s top downtown areas. Dotted with large department stores, restaurants and direct access to the Sunshine City Mall, there’s never a dull moment. By the way, there’s also one free day to shop till you drop or sightsee on your own!
More yet, a visit to Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station, Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway, Oshino Kakkai, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, featuring 48 magnificent handcrafted pictorial kimonos of the internationally recognized artist, Itchiku Kubota, and Kamakura, home to the Great Buddha.
The favorites: Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Shopping St, Shibuya Sky along with Harajuku and Takeshita-dori for the best shopping experience that Tokyo has to offer.
Besides a day each at Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea, we’ll also visit the pandas at Ueno Zoo, Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shingenmochi Factory for a hands-on experience,”pack as much as you can”!
Your 2023 Tokyo & Disney Park Summer School Break Tour #1 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunch and 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 30, 2023
- Final payment due by April 11, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,612 per person triple occupancy </span
From $3,658 per person double occupancy
From $4,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/29/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 05/30
06/07/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:50 am (same day).