March 16 -24, 2024 (7 nights/9 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo Disneyland – Tokyo DisneySea – Kamakura – Tokyo
$3,689 per person double/triple occupancy; $4,459 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us on an exciting adventure to Japan’s capital and the world’s most populous metropolis–Tokyo! An eclectic mix of tradition and innovation, Tokyo is a must visit destination for first timers and repeaters alike. With seemingly infinite shopping, entertainment, and dining options, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Our journey begins with a 3-night stay at the official Tokyo Disney Resort® Hotel, which features direct and easy access to Disneyland and DisneySea. We’ll then spend 4 nights at Sunshine City Prince Hotel in Ikebukuro, placing us in an optimal spot to countless eateries, shops, and entertainment.
Here’s a preview of the fan favorites: A visit to Disneyland and DisneySea, Kamakura (home to the Great Buddha), Ueno Zoo to see the famous pandas, Meiji Shrine (on a weekend to witness a traditional wedding procession!), and renowned Shibuya Sky; shop til we drop at Komachi-dori, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Market, Harajuku & Omotesando, DiverCity Tokyo; and an unforgettable hands-on experience at the Cup Noodles Museum!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Tokyo and Disney Parks Spring Break 2024 Tour #1 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 16, 2024
- Final payment due by January 28 , 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,689 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,459 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/16/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:30 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 03/17.
03/24/24 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:05 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:00 am (same day).