March 13th – 21st , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,595 per person triple occupancy; $2,695 per person double occupancy; $3,195 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled 7-night Tokyo and Disney Parks Spring Break Tour.
Welcome to Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what is not to love?
We begin with 3 nights close by to the Disney Parks and then 4 nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in Ikebukuro, one of Japan’s top downtown areas. Dotted with large department stores, restaurants and direct access to the Sunshine City Mall, there is never a dull moment. By the way, there is one complete free day to shop till you drop or sightsee on your own!
From here, our remaining 4 nights are at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in Ikebukuro, one of Japan’s top downtown areas. Dotted with large department stores, restaurants and direct access to the Sunshine City Mall, there is never a dull moment. By the way, there is one complete free day to shop till you drop or sightsee on your own!
More yet, a day trip to Kamakura, home to the Great Buddha, Cup Noodles Museum for a hand-on experience, Ueno Zoo to visit the pandas, Edo Tokyo Museum, recently opened Shibuya Scramble Square, and TeamLab Borderless, a world of artworks without boundaries.
The favorites, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Market, and Asakusa to enjoy traditional shopping streets and experience Japanese culture at its best, are must visits.
Your Tokyo Disney Parks Spring Break Tour #1- 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 12th, 2021.
- Final payment due by January 27th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,595 per person triple occupancy
From $2,695 per person double occupancy
From $3,195 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/13/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 11:00 am and arrives in Narita at 4:00 pm, 03/14
03/21/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:10 pm (same day).