October 7-12, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,350 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Join us as we discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer. All the favorites are included; Tsukiji and Ameyoko, as well as the lesser known, Sugamo Jizo, Yanaka Ginza and Arcakit Kinshicho to visit Tokyo’s largest Daiso. By the way, there’s also a free day to shop around our hotel in Ikebukuro or go off and sightsee on your own.
It’s not over yet, as we have included a visit to Shibuya Crossing Square, a new Tokyo landmark. Opened in November of 2019, this 230-meter tower overlooks Shibuya Scramble Crossing. We are off to the top, Shibuya Sky, an observatory offering a 360-degree over Tokyo. On the way down, 16 floors of shops and restaurants.
There is also a photo opportunity at the famous Hachiko Statute, a visit to Meiji Shrine in anticipation of viewing traditional wedding processions, and day tour to Kamakura to see the Great Buddha and time at Komachi-Dori Shopping Street.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. You will leave understanding why Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life”.
Tokyo Columbus Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Four nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 7th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,350 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/07/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:45 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:15 pm, 10/08.
10/12/20 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:35 pm (same day).