October 10th -16th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$2,150 per person triple occupancy; $2,195 per person double occupancy; $2,550 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled Tokyo Spring Break Weekender tour. Tokyo is a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it is clean and safe. Really, what is not to love?
Whether you are traveling alone, as a couple or with the kids, this tour hits all the spots! For omiyage shoppers, there’s Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko, as well as a complete free day. For the kid in all of us, we will be visiting the recently opened Shibuya Scramble Square, the pandas at Ueno Zoo, a full day at Tokyo Disneyland, and Sugamo Jizo Shopping Arcade on “the day of 4”, when the street is at its liveliest.
Our hotel, Sunshine City Prince, in the heart of Ikebukuro, is the perfect location to enjoy your free time. Besides the Sunshine City Mall, its steps away from all your favorite shops, a mega Don Quijote, Tokyo Hands, Uniqlo, Bic Camera and so much more. For anime lovers, this neighborhood has grown into a modern mecca for its fans.
Come along, join us for a weekend in Tokyo to be long remembered!
Your Tokyo and Disneyland Fall Break Weekender Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 11th , 2021
- Final payment due by August 26th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,150 per person triple occupancy
From $2,195 per person double occupancy
From $2,550 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/10/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 457 at 3:50 pm and arrives in Haneda at 7:25 pm, 10/11
10/16/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:35 pm (same day).