June 1st- June 9th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2795 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,195 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled 7-night Tokyo & Disney Parks Tour.
Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
We begin with 5 nights at Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in Ikebukuro, one of Japan’s top downtown areas followed by 2 nights close by to the Disney Parks. Dotted with large department stores, restaurants and direct access to the Sunshine City Mall, there’s never a dull moment. By the way, there’s one complete free day to shop till you drop or sightsee on your own!
More yet, a visit to Kamakura, home to the Great Buddha, Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station, and Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, featuring 48 magnificent handcrafted pictorial kimono of the internationally recognized artist, Itchiku Kubota.
The favorites, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ueno, Ameyoko Market, and Asakusa to enjoy traditional shopping and experience Japanese culture at its best are included.
Besides a day each at Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea, visit the pandas at Ueno Zoo, and Meiji Jingu Shrine, where you can witness the pageantry of a traditional Japanese wedding procession.
Your Tokyo and Disney Parks Summer Break 2022 –Tour #2 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, April 1st , 2022
- Final payment due by April 15th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,195 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/01/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:25 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 05/31
06/09/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:35 pm (same day).