October 3-11, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,495 single occupancy
Reserve by April 15th-Save $25 per person!
Join us on this fun filled 7-night Tokyo & Disney Parks Tour.
Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
We begin with 5 nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in Ikebukuro, one of Japan’s top downtown areas. Dotted with large department stores, restaurants and direct access to the Sunshine City Mall, there’s never a dull moment. By the way, there’s one complete free day to shop till you drop or sightsee on your own!
More yet, a day trip to Kamakura, home to the Great Buddha, The Cup Noodles Museum for a hand-on experience, Ueno Zoo to see the pandas, Shibuya Scramble Square with access to Shibuya Sky observation deck and TeamLab Borderless, a world of artworks without boundaries and iconic Tokyo Tower.
The favorites, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Market, and Asakusa to enjoy traditional shopping streets and experience Japanese culture at its best, are must visits.
From here, off to the Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel First Resort for our last 2 nights. Enjoy a day at each Disney Park, Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. Our official Disney Resort hotel is close to the monorail.
Tokyo and Disney Parks Fall Break Tour #1- 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 4th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,495 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/03/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 6:30 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:00 pm, 10/04.
10/11/20 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:30 am (same day).