March 28- April 5, 2023 escorted from Honolulu
$4,238 per person triple occupancy; $4,238 per person double occupancy; $4,698 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
From late March through the entire month of April, it is the season of the cherry that tinges Japanese islands in delicate shades of pink. The blossoms that signal the end of winter and the arrival of spring have more than a symbolic presence in Japan’s floral culture.
A long, long time ago, the cherry tree was revered as a “dwelling of the gods”; when in full bloom, people offered sake and food to its splendor in exchange for a good harvest. Today every village, town and city let business-as-usual slide to indulge in days of hanami, flower viewing parties, with friends, family, and co-workers.
Of course, there is far more to cherry blossoms. On this, our most popular itinerary we travel from Osaka to Tokyo. Come, join us!
Your Traveling the Tokaido Cherry Blossom Tour – 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 27, 2023
- Final payment due by February 8, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $4,238 per person triple occupancy
From $4,238 per person double occupancy
From $4,698 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/28/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:25 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 03/29
04/05/22 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 7:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:10 am (same day).