March 27- April 5, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,595 per person triple occupancy; $3,695 double occupancy; $4595 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st– SAVE $50 PER PERSON!
From late March through the entire month of April, it’s the season of the cherry that tinges Japanese islands in delicate shades of pink. The blossoms that signal the end of winter and the arrival of spring have more than a symbolic presence in Japan’s floral culture.
A long, long time ago, the cherry tree was revered as a “dwelling of the gods”; when in full bloom, people offered sake and food to its splendor in exchange for a good harvest. Today every village, town and city let business-as-usual slide to indulge in days of hanami, flower viewing parties, with friends, family, and co-workers.
Of course, there’s far more to cherry blossoms. On this, our most popular itinerary we travel from Osaka to Tokyo. Besides the very best of Osaka, there are visits to Kobe, Himeji, Kyoto, Mt. Fuji Area, and Tokyo.
Quality omiyage shopping time is always included, a complete free day in Osaka, our hotel, steps from the Shinsaibashi and Dotonbori, and last day, time at the AEON Mall Narita.
For cherry blossom viewing, our visits include Osaka Castle, Osaka Mint, Himeji Castle, Kiyomizu Temple and Ueno Park. These are among the best spots in Japan.
Tokaido Road Cherry Blossom Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Eight nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 5 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 23, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,595 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,695 per person double occupancy
Starting from $4,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/27/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 11:31 am and arrives in Kansai at 4:55 pm, 3/28.
04/05/20 – Depart Narita on Delta Air Lines flight 180 at 7:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:33 am (same day).