The Winter Festivals of Hokkaido Tour-2019 #1-GUARANTEED!
January 29th – February 6th, 2018- from Honolulu
From: $3,595 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,995 single occupancy
Reserve by July 8th-SAVE $100 PER PERSON
For seven days, every February Sapporo is turned into a winter dreamland of crystal-like ice and white snow.
The Sapporo Snow Festival, one of Japan’s largest winter events attracts nearly two million visitors who come to see the many snow and ice sculptures along Odori Park and the main street in Susukino. They include an array of intricate ice carvings as well as massive snow sculptures that are bigger than some of the city buildings.
On this Hokkaido Winter Wonderland Tour, welcome in the 70th Sapporo Snow Festival, but this is only the beginning as we will be visiting a total of 7 festivals. In additional to the Sapporo Snow Festival, we have the Suskino Ice Sculptures, The Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival, The Sounkyo Ice Light Up Festival, and the Asahikawa Snow Festival.
And yet there is more, much more, 2 onsen stays, an afternoon in the historic harbor city of Otaru, 2 sake brewery visits, Asahikakwa Zoo to witness the Penguin Walk, Sunagawa Highway Oasis for the very best omiyage shopping under one roof, 2 fish markets, Jogai Fish Market and Sapporo’s Nijo Fish Market, shopping and eating. If this wasn’t enough, how about 3 nights at Sapporo’s finest hotel, Century Royal Hotel Sapporo.
The Winter Festivals of Hokkaido Tour 2019- Tour #1 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotels, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- Snow Straps will be provided for each tour member at no additional cost.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 14th, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Reserve by July 8th, receive a $100 per person early booking discount!
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additonal baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for this tour and cannot be applied to another tour.
- Land Tour operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
- The purchase of TripMate Travel insurance is highly recommended. The cost is $145 per person. The main features are medical & emergency as well as medical evacuation and coverage if there are any major delays or cancellation of flight. Please keep in mind that the Hokkaido region of Japan can be hit with a lot of snow during winter months which can cause for delays or possible cancellation. Please ask your Panda Travel agent for complete details on the coverage.
Starting from $3,595 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,995 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
01/29/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:05 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 01/30/19
02/06/18 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 8:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:15 am (same day).