March 14-22, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Welcome to London, a 21st century city with a history that dates to Roman times. Not only is it among the oldest of the world’s great cities, it also one of the most visited.
London has something for everyone: from eye-opening antiquity and culture to fine food and good times. At its center stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic “Big Ben” clock tower, Tower of London and Westminster Abby, site of British monarch coronations- all instantly recognizable landmarks. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the entire city.
Accommodations for our seven nights is at the Ibis London Earls Court Hotel, ideally situated on the western edge of London, offering up a wide variety of restaurants, pubs and shops. The Earls Court Tube Station has direct service to Piccadilly Circus, the busy square in the heart of London. The area also has lovely streets, gardens and colorful houses, some of the brightest in London.
On this spring break London Explorer Tour there’s a full day city tour, day trip to Stonehenge & Bath, Harry Potter Studios Tour, 2-day hop-on hop-off pass and a 7-day London Travel Card offering unlimited travel on the Tube and London buses. With 3 full free days to explore on your own, the travel card is perfect for exploring all the city has to offer.
By the way, London does celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! 2020 marks the 18th year of the London St. Patrick’s Day Festival. The parade sets off at midday from Piccadilly, down to Trafalgar Square where the festival runs until 6:00pm. Come, join in for the best of Irish food, music, song, dance, culture, and arts.
The London Explorer Tour- Spring Break 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via United Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights at the Ibis London Earls Court Hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary with guide
- Gratuities for local services and restaurants included
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $250 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 30th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 20 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the British Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Travel Bound Groups.
Starting from $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/14/20 – Depart Honolulu on United Airlines flight 1231 at 7:00 am and arrives in Los Angeles at 3:32 pm
03/14/20 – Depart Los Angeles on United Airlines flight 923 at 6:30 pm and arrive in London Heathrow at 12:00 pm +1 (03/15/20)
03/22/20 – Depart London Heathrow on United Airlines flight 949 at 9:20 am and arrives in San Francisco at 1:30 pm.
03/22/20 – Depart San Francisco on United Airlines flight 1509 at 4:35 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:03 pm