September 18th-29th, 2022-Escorted from Honolulu
10 nights/12 days from: $4,095 per person twin occupancy; $4,695 single occupancy- minimum 25 tour members
The air credit is $1055.00. Please keep in mind for the included airport transfers, the scheduled Hawaiian flights are arriving in Narita and departing from Haneda. If you are using another airline, please reserve to arrive at Narita and depart from Haneda. JAL and Hawaiian arrive/depart at the same terminal at both Tokyo airport. If you are using a different airline, please check with us before purchasing. If you are not using our group block, you may want to wait until we have a more definite update from the Japanese government as to when and how tourism will open.
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-full refund including trip insurance, if purchased through us
Deposit – $75 per person
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food, and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets. 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
The tour begins and ends in Tokyo, Japan’s capital. It is undeniably one of the planet’s most exciting cities. Enjoy the experience of stays in two of the city’s more popular areas, Ikebukuro, and Shibuya. While an ultra-modern metropolis, there are hidden time-warps scattered throughout the city that offer a glimpse into Tokyo’s past.
The tour itinerary includes visits to Takasaki, home to towering Byakue Kannon statue, and Shorinzan Darumaji Temple, famous for its round daruma dolls, the mountain resort towns of Karuizawa and Minakami and Niigata, on the west coast, facing the Sea of Japan. This fifth largest prefecture is known for its scenic sites, rice fields, sake, and fresh seafood. And then, we venture to Sado Island, offering rugged natural beauty, cultural experiences, and a variety of mouth-watering culinary delights.
Along with our daily touring spots, we have included a bullet train ride, local ferry to Sado, onsen stay, hands-on experiences, and some of Tokyo’s best shopping!
Your Happy Hawaiians- Tokyo, Niigata, and Sado Island Tour includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 10 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches, and 3 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escort (Patrick Ganhinhin is scheduled) throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, July 22nd , 2022
- Final payment due by August 4th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- Tour price is based on minimum of 25 participants.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $4,095 per person double occupancy
From $4,695 per person single occupancy
09/18/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Narita at 5:10 pm, 09/19
09/29/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:00 am (same day)
Want to rent a portable Wi-Fi or cell phone?