Takayama Spring Festival 2019-SOLD OUT!
April 10-19, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $3,595 per person triple occupancy; $3,695 per person double occupancy; $4,395 single occupancy
Small Group Tours- Maximum 24 members!
Gorgeous festival floats color the town, along with the blooming cherry blossoms, and “karakuri” marionettes put on a breathtaking performance! Come along and experience this very special 2019 Takayama Spring Festival & Cherry Blossoms Tour.
Thought to be around 400 years old, the Takayama Festival is counted as one of the three most beautiful festivals in Japan. It is held every spring and autumn, and it shows-off what is great about the Hida region. The focal point and must-see attraction of the festival are the beautiful festival floats, which are products of the fabulous artisanship of the Hida masters. With elaborate, artistic ornaments, masterfully designed marionettes who exhibit incredibly dexterous movements, and clever contraptions for maneuvering them around town, the floats are really masterpieces in their own right! At nighttime, the floats are covered with lanterns, and the parade of these floats creates a beautiful fantasy world completely different from the daytime procession.
Yet, this is just the beginning as we have also included the very best of Osaka & Kyoto along with Shirakawago Village and Kanazawa. We end in Tokyo, Japan’s capital for 3 days to enjoy the very best of its sights including Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji Market, Ameyoko, Asakusa and a complete free day to shop and explore on your own.
This small group tour, no more than 24 members is a true delight and once you won’t want to miss out…
The Takayama Spring Festival & Cherry Blossom tour includes:
- Round trip air on Hawaiian Airlines(flight schedule)
- Eight nights in first class hotels
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 25, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for and cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,595 per person triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,695 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $4,395 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
4/10/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:45 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 4/11/19.
4/19/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:00 am (same day).