Small Group Tour- Maximum 24 tour members
Book by May 1st-Save $50 per person
October 05-14, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,795 per person triple occupancy; $3,895 pe person double occupancy; $4,695 single occupancy
Gorgeous festival floats color the townhe blooming cherry blossoms, and “karakuri” marionettes put on a breathtaking performance! Come along and experience this very special 2020 Takayama Autumn Festival Tour.
Thought to be around 400 years old, the Takayama Festival is counted as one of the three most beautiful festivals in Japan. It is held every spring and autumn, and it shows-off what is great about the Hida region. The focal point and must-see attraction of the festival are the beautiful festival floats, which are products of the fabulous artisanship of the Hida masters. With elaborate, artistic ornaments, masterfully designed marionettes exhibit incredibly dexterous movements, and clever contraptions for maneuvering them around town. The floats are really masterpieces in their own right! At nighttime, the floats are covered with lanterns, and the parade of these floats creates a beautiful fantasy world completely different from the daytime procession.
Yet, this is just the beginning as we have also included the very best of Osaka & Kyoto along with Shirakawago Village and Kanazawa.
We end in Tokyo, Japan’s capital for 3 days where we have included all the must do stop before returning home, Tsukiji Market, Ameyoko Shopping Street, the largest Daiso in Tokyo and recently opened Shibuya Scramble Square.
Takayama Autumn Festival Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Eight nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches & 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 6th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,795 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,895 per person double occupancy
Starting from $4,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/05/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:25 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 10/06.
10/14/20 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 7:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:20 am (same day).