June 25- July 5th, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person quad occupancy; $3,295 per person triple occupancy; $3,595 per person double occupancy; $4,395 single occupancy
Reserve by December 1st-Save $50 per person
Cape Cod, where the Atlantic Ocean crashes on a coastline strewn with quaint harbors, windswept beaches, glorious dunes and blinking lighthouses. Many areas are architectural and culinary gems-full of weathered shingles, whaling captains’ mansions, cranberry bogs, and chowder shacks.
It’s a truly unique tour beginning on Cape Cod, America’s postcard perfect summertime destination. From there, off to Boston to celebrate the 4th of July. Enjoy time in America’s oldest city and one that prides itself on its history. You can hardly walk a step over its cobblestone streets without running into some historic site.
Our nine-night tour captures that very best of a Massachusetts summer holiday. It all begins with a 5-night stay in Hyannis, located on Nantucket Sound and known as the “heart” of Cape Cod. Its mid-cape location is ideal for our day trips that include the seaside village of Chatham, Nantucket Island, once the whaling capital of the world and Provincetown, the picturesque town on the very tip of Cape Cod, where artists and writers from all over the world have come to work, lured by the creative atmosphere, breathtaking colors and scenic landscapes. More, yes, much more as we visit a cranberry bog, a sand dunes excursion and a hands-on “Lobster Tales Cruise” to see how lobsters are harvested.
From here, off to Boston, where American Revolution history is bursting at every corner. The 4th of July celebration is the largest event of the year when most of the city heads to the shores of the Charles River, near the Esplanade’s Hatch Shell, for the famous “Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular.”
And then, there’s Harborfest, Boston’s second-largest July 4th celebration. It’s a five-day celebration, highlighting the city’s colonial past featuring over 200 historic-themed events, including guided Freedom Trail walks, American Revolution reenactments, USS Constitution tours, and even a Boston Tea Party scavenger hunt. Most events are free to the public and take place in the downtown area or waterfront districts. It’s all easily accessible by the “T”, Boston’s subway system.
Accommodations for our four nights are at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, in the heart of the city, alongside The Prudential Center and Copley Place Mall. Fenway Park is just a 15-minute walk, fashionable Newbury Street, one block away. The Boston Commons, Public Gardens, Charles Street are all within walking distance. Turn the other direction and discover Boston’s Back Bay, famous for its rows of Victorian brownstone homes-considered one of the best-preserved examples of 19th-century urban designs in the United States.
The included 2-day hop-on, hop-off trolley pass is the perfect addition so that you can get out and discover at your leisure. Best thing yet, it stops right in front of the hotel!
Your Summer on Cape Cod and 4th of July Weekend in Boston Tour 2020 includes:s:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Five nights at Holiday Inn Hyannis
- Four nights at Boston Sheraton Hotel
- In-flight meals, 5 breakfasts in Hyannis,1 lunch, and 3 dinners
- Local guide on Cape Cod and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- All taxes, meal gratuities, maid gratuities on Cape Cod, local guide gratuities and bus driver gratuities
- Reserve with a $250 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 24th , 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for maids at the Boston Sheraton Hotel
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator for Cape Cod touring is Cape Cod Custom Tours
Starting from $3,195 per person quad occupancy
Starting from $3,295 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person double occupancy
Starting from $4,395 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/25/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 90 at 1:50 pm and arrives in Boston at 5:50 am, 6/26.
07/05/20 – Depart Boston on Hawaiian Airlines flight 89 at 9:30 am and arrive in Honolulu at 2:35 pm (same day).