Springtime Seoul Shopping & Sightseeing Weekend Tour with Daisy Komeiji
April 3-8, 2019
Starting from $1,599 per person double/triple occupancy, $1,949 single occupancy
Seoul– Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, Seoul can provide. An early morning temple visit
can lead to a palace tour followed by tea sipping in Bukchon and gallery-hopping in Samcheong-dong.
Snacks in a street tent bar will fuel you for shopping at the buzzing Dongdaemun or Namdaemun night
markets. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again.
Talk about location, 4 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star hotel in the heart of Myeongdong, a destination in
itself, where approximately two million people visit the area each day. Whether its eating, shopping, or
entertainment, it is all available to you, steps from our hotel.
Come, join Daisy on this fun filled Springtime Seoul Shopping and Sightseeing Weekend Tour!
Your tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel plus 1 lunch & 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $250 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 2, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Contact Daisy Komeiji via e-mail or call (808) 737-3699.
Starting from $1,599 per person double/triple occupancy
Starting from $1,949 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
4/03/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:00 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 4/04.
4/08/19 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:30 am (same day).