April 7 – 16, 2024 (8 nights/10 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Mt. Fuji – Nara – Kyoto – Himeji – Okayama – Kurashiki – Hiroshima – Miyajima – Osaka
$4,398 triple occupancy; $4,498 double occupancy; $5,180 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 65 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us on this unforgettable “Spring Highlights in Japan” as we immerse ourselves in Tokyo, a city where modernity meets tradition, the iconic Mount Fuji and uncover the timeless historic treasures of Nara and Kyoto. We’ll bask in the grandeur of Himeji Castle, explore the picturesque towns of Okayama and Kurashiki, delve into the history of Hiroshima, experience the tranquil beauty of Miyajima Island, and soak in the bustling atmosphere of Osaka. Embark on this expansive journey to discover Japan during the vibrant spring season of the year!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Spring Highlights in Japan 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 65 days prior to departure, February 2, 2024
- Final payment due by February 17, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 50 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $4,398 per person triple occupancy
From $4,498 per person double occupancy
From $5,180 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/07/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 457 at 3:05 pm and arrive in Haneda at 7:25 pm on 04/08.
04/16/24 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:20 am (same day).