April 3rd-11th , 2020 from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st-Save $50 per person
An Island- the smallest of the Japanese archipelago’s four main islands in Japan’s southwest. Shikoku is full of attractions found only here. Whether your first time or returning back-come enjoy Shikoku!
Shikoku is the birthplace of the most revered figure in Japanese Buddhism, the monk and teacher Kobo-Daishi, who brought a populist form of Buddhism to Japan from China in the 9th century. For hundreds of years, a 750-mile pilgrimage route has circled this mountainous island, connecting 88 separate temples and shrines that claim connection to Daishi, also known as the Great Master.
Yet, this is not merely a place for passive soul-searching. A rugged and ancient Pacific Ocean coastline, gorgeous free-flowing rivers and mountain ranges all beckon to be explored firsthand. If the inner demons are restless, there’s also Takamatsu and Kōchi, attractive and youthful cities with excellent regional cuisine and all the trappings of ‘mainland’ modernity.
Join us on this truly unique cherry blossom tour of Shikoku and as well highlights of the Kansai region: Osaka, Hiroshima, and Miyajima Island. The tour includes an onsen stay in Dogo, 2 hands-on experiences, Japanese paper making and udon making, a bullet train ride, the Aqua Liner cruise, and some if not the best spots in this region for cherry blossom viewing.
Your Shikoku and Kansai Cherry Blossom Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 2 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by January 3, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,595 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
04/03/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 9:18 am and arrives in Kansai at 2:15 pm, 4/04.
04/11/20 – Depart Kansai on Delta Air Lines flight 278 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:48 am (same day).
October 8-13, 2019
Starting from: $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy