Festival of Flowers Series
April 24-May 1st , 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,295 single occupancy
Reserve by October 1st-SAVE $50 per person
Spring in Japan is a beautiful time as spring flowers create an explosion of colors. While cherry blossoms seem to steal the show, numerous flower gardens bloom later and their beauty will take your breath away! No soft greens and little flowers. Japan goes all out, gathering in masses to witness the spectacle that nature stages.
We begin and end in Tokyo, Japan’s capital, a city that offers everything you could possibly ask for. In between, enjoy “seseragi”, best described as “the sound made by shallow water rippling across stones.” Suddenly, we are a million bustles away from Tokyo.
Touring in Tokyo includes the favorites, Ameyoko and Asakusa for local kine shopping and a complete free day in one of the best locations, Ikebukuro. We’ve also included two flower festivals, Ueno Toshogu for peony and Kameido Tenjin for wisteria, a sake brewery visit, and Shibamata Sando, a shopping street lined with traditional shops selling fragrant toasted rice crackers and dango sweets made from rice flour.
Our countryside touring includes the never-ending beauty of tulips and roses in bloom at Akao Herb & Rose Garden, as well, the azaleas at Shiofune Kannon-ji Temple. Oh, there is much more, 3 hands-on experiences, strawberry picking, tea picking at Kuraya Narusawa, and pickled wasabi making.
No countryside experience is ever complete without an onsen experience and our hotel offers a traditional Japanese village set among beautiful grounds.
Seseragi Springtime-Tokyo and the Countryside Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via United Airlines from Honolulu.
- Six nights in first class hotel
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 3 lunches and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by January 24th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/24/20 – Depart Honolulu on United Airlines flight 903 at 9:55 am and arrives in Narita at 1:25 pm, 4/25.
05/01/20 – Depart Narita on United Airlines flight 902 at 6:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:00 am (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 5-14, 2019. Starting from: $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy
October 8-13, 2019
Starting from: $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy