Seoul & Southwest Korea Tour 2019
“Celebrating Springtime in Korea”
April 28-May 5, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,595 single occupancy
Reserve by October 1st-SAVE $50 per person!
This springtime tour of Seoul and southwest Korea offers a dazzling range of experiences, beautiful landscapes and 5000 years of culture and history.
The tour begins and ends in Seoul, the capital, and arguably the most popular tourist destination in all of Korea. Packed with countless sights to see and places to visit, such as ancient palaces, traditional markets, and high-end shopping districts, Seoul is a city with so much to offer that you might not know where to start.
Our Southwest experience includes Gwangju, Korea’s sixth-largest city, often considered the birthplace of Korean democracy. The city has a thriving youth and arts culture, numerous art galleries and a wealth of museums and festivals.
Then, there is Jeonju, famous for being the birthplace of both the Joseon dynasty and Korea’s best known culinary delight, bibimbap.
Come, travel along, and explore this lovely country as we enjoy the best of foods, sightseeing, shopping & nightlife. We have also included a visit to KBS Studio in Seoul, a NANTA performance, two hands-on experiences, the Trick Eye & Ice Museum as well as time to explore the very best shopping streets.
Your tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel plus 6 lunches & 6 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus and rail.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 15, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 & maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,795 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/28/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:00 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 4/29/19.
05/05/19 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:50 am (same day).