Seoul Searching Omiyage Weekender
May 10-16, 2019-from Honolulu
From: $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,195 single occupancy
Reserve by December 1st-SAVE $50 per person!
Seoul –an exciting city with so much to see, do, eat, and drink. Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, this city provides.
Come discover South Korea’s capital on our 5-night Seoul Searching Omiyage Weekender Tour! Explore the city’s wide array of diverse neighborhoods offering everything from art and culture, to history, shopping, and nightlife. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again!
On this unique springtime tour enjoy not only the best of Seoul’s shopping venues, but there is much, much more. We’ve included a city tour, an evening at Nanta, Korea longest running comedy show, a day trip to picturesque Nami Island complete with a BBQ lunch as well as a full free day to shop and explore on your own.
But, just when you think you have done it all, we have included one of the most fascinating day tours possible, traveling to the DMZ with the experience of meeting a North Korean defector and listening to their story.
Your Seoul Searching Omiyage Weekender Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Five nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel plus 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus and rail.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 29, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 and maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,195 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/10/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:30 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 5/11/19.
05/16/19 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:50 am (same day).