May 24th – 30th , 2022- escorted from Honolulu
$2,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,450 single occupancy
Seoul – Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, Seoul can provide. An early morning temple visit can lead to a palace tour followed by tea sipping in Bukchon and gallery-hopping in Samcheong-dong. Snacks in a street tent bar will fuel you for shopping at the buzzing Dongdaemun or Namdaemun night markets. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again.
Talk about location, 5 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star hotel in the heart of Myeongdong, a destination in itself, Approximately two million people visit this area each day. Whether its eating, shopping, or entertainment, it is all available to you, steps from our hotel.
Come, join Daisy on this fun filled Seoul Memorial Day Omiyage and Sightseeing Weekend Tour!
Your Seoul Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour with Daisy Komeiji – 2022 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 25th , 2022
- Final payment due by April 8th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the South Korean Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tour Co., Ltd.
From $2,195 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,450 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
05/24/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 05/25
05/30/22 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:20 am (same day).