April 10th – 18th , 2022- escorted from Honolulu
$2,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,195 single occupancy
Join us on this unique tour, taking in visions of the modern metropolis of Seoul along with the pristine island shores of Jeju. It is a fun journey where you will experience both urban and natural life, both of what makes South Korea such a unique country.
Seoul-The “Miracle on the Han” with its glittering skyscrapers and flashing neon lights. Gaze down on this sprawling metropolis of around 10 million people from atop any of Seoul’s four guardian mountains, a phoenix arisen from the ashes of the Korean War.
Even though Seoul is the world’s 10th-largest city, its past and present coexist in a fascinating way: centuries-old palaces, city gates, shrines, gardens, and priceless art collections attest to the city’s illustrious past, while the glistening facades of soaring skyscrapers and the bustling represents its vibrant present.
Jeju Island- Crowned by Mount Hallasan, Korea’s highest mountain, Jeju Island promises a whole different world from ultra-modern Korea. With an impeccable complexion of splendid volcanic crags speckled with luscious green fields, golden sunrises, bright palm trees and tangerine groves, and layered with masterful strokes of idyllic sentiments, the island is, and has always been, prime and ready for the show.
Jeju enjoys a semitropical climate, with its plants and landscape being remarkably different from those on the mainland. It is a natural habitat of over 2,000 species. Its principal mountain is the 1,950-meter Hallason, a dormant volcano crowned with a large crater. Jeju’s old, thatched cottages with walls made from lava rock offers the opportunity to glimpse the island’s unique folk culture.
Your Seoul and Jeju “ Islands of the Gods” Tour – 2022 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu to Incheon and domestic flight to and from Jeju Island
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 9th , 2022
- Final payment due by February 24th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the South Korean Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tour Co., Ltd.
From $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,195 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
04/10/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:00 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 04/11
04/13/22– Depart Seoul on TBA Airlines and arrival Jeju Island at TBA
04/15/22 – Depart Jeju Island on TBA Airlines and arrival in Seoul
04/18/22 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:55 am (same day).