July 23rd-28th , 2019 from Honolulu
From: $2,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,450 single occupancy
A very special summer omiyage tour to Sapporo & Otaru. Enjoy two summer festivals, The Sapporo Summer Fest and the Otaru Tide Festival along with visiting three flower parks, Horomitoge Lavender Garden, Yurigahara Park to see the “World of Lily Gardens”, seasonal flowers and roses at Shiroi Koibito Park.
Just the beginning as we have included 2 hands-on experiences, fruit picking at a local farm and music box making in Otaru. There’s also 2 sake brewery visits and a full free day for shopping in Sapporo, one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Complete with its dryer northern summer weather, wide streets and tree lined boulevards, the city has an almost European feel.
Otaru, one of Hokkaido’s most popular tourist destination for Japanese visitors is a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates to its glory days as a major herring center. There are great options for foodies and if you’re into music boxes or any kind of glass objects, this is the place!
Come along and join us on this fun filled Hokkaido summer weekend. Guaranteed, you will not be disappointed.
The Sapporo Summer Fest and Otaru Tide Festival Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Four nights in first class hotel.
- In flight meals and breakfast daily at your hotel.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by May 24th , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,195 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,450 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
07/23/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 7/24.
07/28/19 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 8:20 am. (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;