July 20th – 25th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,095 per person triple occupancy; $2,195 per person double occupancy; $2,295 single occupancy
A very special summer omiyage tour to Sapporo & Otaru. Enjoy two summer festivals, The Sapporo Summer Fest and the Otaru Tide Festival along with visits to two flower parks, Yurigahara Park to see the “World of Lily Gardens”, and Shiroi Koibito Park for seasonal flowers and roses..
Just the beginning as we have included fruit picking at a local farm, a sake brewery visit, Nikka Whisky and a full free day for shopping in Sapporo, one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Complete with its dryer northern summer weather, wide streets and tree lined boulevards, the city has an almost European feel.
And then, Otaru, one of Hokkaido’s most popular tourist destination for Japanese visitors is a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates to its glory days as a major herring center. There are great options for foodies and if you’re into music boxes or any kind of glass objects, this is the place!
Come along and join us on this fun filled Hokkaido summer weekend. Guaranteed, you will not be disappointed.
Your Sapporo Summer Fest & Otaru Tide Festival Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, May 21st , 2021
- Final payment due by June 4th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,095 per person triple occupancy
From $2,195 per person double occupancy
From $2,295 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
07/20/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 07/21
07/25/21 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:25 am (same day).