May 26th- June 1st, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,350 per person triple occupancy; $2,395 per person double occupancy; $2,595 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Sapporo is one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Coffee shops and cafes proliferate throughout the city and the center is packed with a fantastic range of shops, restaurants, and bars. After a day of exploring the city, you can get your energy back over a hot meal and the delicious liquid gold, Sapporo beer.
There is more yet, as we venture to Asahikawa, Hokkaido 2nd largest city. On the way, an all-important stop at Sunagawa Highway Oasis. It is truly a shopping oasis, everything Hokkaido is here under one roof and duty free!
There is also a visit to Ueno Farm, an English-style garden with a wide variety of perennial plants that change according to the season, lunch at Asahikawa Ramen Village, a sake brewery visit, and Nikka Whisky. We have added in three new shopping adventures, kamaboko factory tour, Nihon shoyu factory tour, and a drive along Sunagawa Sweet Road, historically known as Highway 12, the main route between Sapporo and Asahikawa. Today, it’s heaven if you want to get your sugar fix, offering a variety of cake and pastry shops.
No Hokkaido tour is ever complete without a visit to Otaru, a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates to its glory days as a major herring center. Lastly, Shiroi Koibito Park, a theme park by Ishiya, a local chocolate company.
Your Sapporo, Otaru, and Asahikawa Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 25th , 2022
- Final payment due by April 11th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,350 per person triple occupancy
From $2,395 per person double occupancy
From $2,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/26/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 05/27
06/01/22 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:05 am (same day).