Sapporo, Asahikawa & Otaru Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019
May 23 – 29, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,395 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Sapporo is one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Coffee shops and cafes proliferate throughout the city and the center is packed with a fantastic range of shops, restaurants, and bars. After a day of exploring the city you can get your energy back over a hot meal and the delicious liquid gold, Sapporo beer.
Otaru, one of Hokkaido’s most popular tourist destination for Japanese visitors is a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates to its glory days as a major herring center. It was the terminal station for Hokkaido’s first railroad and today nostalgic warehouses and buildings still like the picturesque canal district. There are great options for foodies and if you’re into music boxes or any kind of glass objects, this is the place!
There is more yet, as we venture to Asahikawa, Hokkaido 2nd largest city. While here, time to enjoy the local noodle dish, Asahikawa Ramen along with visits to Ueno Farm, offering an English-style garden with a wide variety of perennial plants that change according to the season. We have included a stop at Sunagawa Highway Oasis where you will find everything Hokkaido under one roof.
Come, join the fun on this unique Guy’s & Gal’s weekender. The ladies get to do some serious shopping while the gents will enjoy visits to 4 sake breweries and the Sapporo Beer Factory.
Sapporo, Asahikawa & Otaru Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Five nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 12th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,195 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,395 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/23/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:10 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 5/24.
05/29/19 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 8:15 pm.