November 22- 27, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,670 per person triple occupancy; $2,715 per person double occupancy; $2,815 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Wind chimes and icy colors are essential in summer. Then its autumn, when a host of goodies are harvested one after the other. Autumn in Japan is magnificent. It may even be more visually stunning than the cherry blossoms of spring, maybe.
This Kyushu foliage and Kurisumasu shopping weekend brings out the very best of this region, unique foliage viewing spots and holiday illuminations to get you in the spirit. We begin and end on in one of Kyushu’s favorite cities, Hakata offering just enough night life and great shopping. In addition, there are visits to Hita, Saiki, and two famous hot spring towns, Beppu and Yufuin district.
Foliage viewing includes a walk along Hakata’s Gion Area and the Great Buddha of Fukuoka, the beautiful Usuki Stone Buddhas, the 1300-year-old Chinoike-Jigoku hot spring, and a ride on the Yufuin sightseeing train.
There is so much more, a sake brewery visit, Saiki Fish Market, teamLab Forest, a digital art collective, and Fukuoka Tower. Enjoy Kurisumasu shopping by the Hakata JR station and Tenjin Area, Kyushu’s number one shopping area. More yet, as we visit Mameda Machi, and LaLaport Fukuoka, a new shopping mall. In the evening, stroll over to the front side of the Hakata JR station for holiday illuminations!
Your Kyushu Foliage and Kurisumasu Shopping & Xmas Lights Weekend Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 23rd , 2022
- Final payment due by October 7th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,670 per person triple occupancy
From $2,715 per person triple occupancy
From $2,815 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/22/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 11/23
11/27/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:45 pm (same day).