November 22th- 27th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$1,995 per person triple occupancy; $2,095 per person double occupancy; $2,295 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Each month there are fascinating events in Sapporo and November is filled with festivities. Be it the White Illumination that highlights the beauty of winter in Sapporo or the German Christmas Market offering a taste of European flair, it’s all here!
Enjoy two illuminations, the Sapporo White Illumination, the oldest illumination event in Japan, with a history of over 30 years and then Shiroi Koibito Park for their annual Kurisumasu illumination.
The month-long German Christmas Market, started in 2002 when the city marked the 30th anniversary of its sister-city ties with Munich, Germany is always a fun filled. Stalls selling Christmas items, hot wine, and German food are set up at Odori Park. There are also outdoor concerts, indoor workshops, and if you’re lucky you might receive a gift from Santa Claus!
It’s only the beginning as we also include a day trip to Otaru, where you can walk along of the rows of antique buildings that will whisk you back in time. Enjoy walking along Sakaimachi Shopping Street where time seems to slow down as you meander through glassmakers, seafood shops, bakeries, sushi restaurants and as the street ends, the Music Box Hall, a must stop.
We have included Tanaka Sake Brewery, Sapporo TV Tower, Nijo Fish Market, Okurayama Ski Jump, a complete free shopping day in Sapporo, and shopping time at Chitose’s domestic terminal.
Your Sapporo and Otaru Kurisumasu Shopping & Xmas Lights Weekend Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 23rd , 2022
- Final payment due by October 7th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $1,995 per person triple occupancy
From $2,095 per person triple occupancy
From $2,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/22/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:40 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 11/23
11/27/22 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:45 pm (same day).