Thanksgiving Holiday weekend
November 24-29, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,095 single occupancy
Each month there are fascinating events in Sapporo and November is filled with festivities. Be it the White Illumination that highlights the beauty of winter in Sapporo or the German Christmas Market offering a taste of European flair, it’s all here!
Enjoy two illuminations, the Sapporo White Illumination, the oldest illumination event in Japan, with a history of over 30 years and then Shiroi Koibito Park for their annual Kurisumasu illumination.
This month-long German Christmas Market, started in 2002 when the city marked the 30th anniversary of its sister-city ties with Munich, Germany is always a fun filled. Stalls selling Christmas items, hot wine, and German food are set up at Odori Park. There are also outdoor concerts, indoor workshops, and if you’re lucky you might receive a gift from Santa Claus!
It’s only the beginning as we also include a day trip to Otaru, where you can walk along of the rows of antique buildings that will whisk you back in time. Enjoy walking along Sakaimachi Shopping Street where time seems to slow down as you meander through glassmakers, seafood shops, bakeries, sushi restaurants and as the street ends, the Music Box Hall, a must stop.
We have included a sake brewery, Tanaka Sake Brewery in Otaru, Asahi Beer Factory for tour and tasting, and a hands-on music box making experience.
Sapporo and Otaru Kurisumasu Shopping Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Four nights at the Century Royal Hotel Sapporo.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 25th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,095 per person single occupancy
space is Limited!
11/23/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:50 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 4pm, 11/24.
11/29/20 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:05 am (same day).