August 24th – 29th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu via
From: $1,495 per person quad occupancy; $1,595 per person triple occupancy; $1,695 double occupancy; $2,195 single
Reserve with a low refundable deposit of $100 per person!
Cancel for any reason by May 20th- Full Refund. Final payment due by May 21st, 2021
It’s football Saturday at the nation’s most famous college football stadium, the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California as the UH Rainbow Warriors battle the Bruins of UCLA.
Our hale for this football weekender is at the Hyatt Place Pasadena, ideally located in the heart of the city’s retail district and minutes from theaters, museums, and retro arcades. Pasadena is a community with a preppy old soul, a historical perspective, an appreciation for art and jazz.
While the Rose Bowl Parade and football game may have given Pasadena its long-lasting fame, it’s the spirit of this genteel city and its location beneath the lofty San Gabriel Mountains that make it a charming and attractive place to visit. Its immaculate streets are shaded by gnarled, native oaks and lined with grand old craftsman mansions and mid-century modern apartment buildings. There are museums and gardens, as well as lively Old Pasadena, a bustling 20-block shopping and entertainment district set up in historic brick buildings along Colorado Blvd west of Arroyo Parkway.
Join us, won’t you, on this fun filled weekend. Along with the football game, we have included a guided tour of the Rose Bowl as well as The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens. There is also a second touring day to Los Angeles to enjoy some of its unique highlights, Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, Griffith Park & Observatory, and the Hollywood Bowl.
Your Rose Bowl Football Weekender Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- Round trip charter bus airport transfers
- 4 nights’ accommodations at Hyatt Place Pasadena
- Inflight meals and breakfast daily at your hotel***
- City tour with visits to the Rose Bowl & Huntington Library (local docents at both visits) **
- Day tour to highlights of Los Angeles with step-on guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- UH game day tailgate party with food and drinks
- UH game ticket and charter bus transfer to/from game
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Gratuities for hotel bell staff and bus driver included
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $100 per person deposit, refundable up to May 20th , 2021
- Final payment due by May 21st , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Optional gratuity for docent guide at Rose Bowl and Huntington Library
- Step-on guide on day tour to Los Angeles
- ** Day tour itineraries are subject to change depending if any Covid-19 restrictions.
- ***breakfast at hotel maybe buffet style, plated , or grab N’ go depending if any Covid-19 restrictions
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
From $1,495 per person quad occupancy (4 persons sharing existing bedding- 2beds)
From $1,595 per person triple occupancy (3 persons sharing existing bedding 2 beds)
From $1,695 per person double occupancy
From $2,195 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
08/24/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 4 at 9:40 pm and arrives in Los Angeles at 6:00 am, 08/25
08/29/21 – Depart Los Angeles on Hawaiian Airlines flight 9 at 6:05 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:50 pm (same day).