Aloha UH Road Warriors! We are off to Eugene, Oregon for “Football Saturday” at Autzen Stadium, known as one of the most intimidating college stadiums. While only a capacity of 54,000, Autzen is loud, one of the loudest in college football. It’s a place you’ll hear long before you’ll see it, but boy, is it a sight, big, beautiful and noisy as a typhoon.
Football Saturday begins with Puddles, the Oregon Duck, one of college football’s most popular mascots leading the team onto the field while on the back of a roaring Harley Davidson. There’s nothing quite like a visit to Autzen Stadium.
Do mainland trips get much shorter than this, probably not…but what the heck…let’s do it!
2-night Quack Attack Football Weekender Tour includes:
- Escorted from Honolulu
- Air flights via United Airlines
- 2 nights accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Eugene-Springfield
- Buffet breakfast for 2 days in Eugene
- Official UH Tailgate Party and game ticket
- 2020 UH Road Warrior T-Shirt
- All transfers by charter bus (airport, touring & game day)
- Gratuities for bus drivers and food service staff included
- Reserve with a $250 per person non-refundable deposit
- Final payment is due by June 2nd , 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposit valid only for the tour booked and cannot be applied to another tour.
Not included in the package price:
- Airline baggage fees
- Gratuities to hotel housekeeping staff
Starting from $1,295 per person quad occupancy
Starting from $1,350 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $1,395 per person double occupancy
Starting from $1,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
09/18/20 – Depart Honolulu on United Airlines flight 372 at 7:00 am and arrive in San Francisco at 3:00 pm
09/18/20 – Depart San Francisco on United Airlines flight 5716 at 4:00 pm and arrive in Eugene at 5:28 pm.
09/20/20 – Depart Eugene on United Airlines flight 450 at 2:24 pm and arrive in San Francisco at 4:02 pm.
09/20/20 – Depart San Francisco on United Airlines flight 1509 at 4:35 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 6:54 pm.