Aloha UH Road Warriors! We are off to Eugene, Oregon for “Football Saturday” at Autzen Stadium, known as one of the most intimidating college stadiums. While only a capacity of 54,000, Autzen is loud, one of the loudest in college football. It’s a place you’ll hear long before you’ll see it, but boy, is it a sight, big, beautiful and noisy as a typhoon.
Football Saturday begins with Puddles, the Oregon Duck, one of college football’s most popular mascots leading the team onto the field while on the back of a roaring Harley Davidson. There’s nothing quite like a visit to Autzen Stadium.
2-night Quack Attack Football Weekender Land Only package includes:
- 2-nights’ accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Eugene-Springfield
- Buffet breakfast for 2 days in Eugene
- Official UH Tailgate Party and game ticket
- 2020 UH Road Warrior T-Shirt
- Charter bus transfers to/from tailgate/stadium
- Gratuities for bus drivers and food service staff included
- Reserve with a $250 per person non-refundable deposit
- Final payment is due by June 2nd , 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposit valid only for the tour booked and cannot be applied to another tour.
Starting from $379 per person quad occupancy
Starting from $429 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $499 per person double occupancy
Starting from $759 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!