Presidents’ & Valentine’s Day 2019 Omiyage Tokyo Weekender
February 13-18, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,250 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Join us as we discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer. All the favorites are included; Tsukiji, Ameyoko, Asakusa and Harajuku Takeshita, as well as the lesser known Sugamo Jizo & Kappabashi Shopping Streets. They are a couple of Tokyos hidden treasures!
It’s not over yet, as we have included a complete free day for shopping or sightseeing on your own. There’s also visits to Tokyo Tower, Odaiba and Naritasan Shinshoji.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. You will leave understanding why Tokyoites are fond to say, to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life.
Your President’s & Valentine’s Day 2019 Omiyage Tokyo Weekender tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu (flight schedule)
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 28th, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for this tour and cannot be applied to another tour.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,250 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
02/13/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 1:55 pm and arrives in Narita at 7:00 pm, 2/14/19
02/18/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:40 am (same day).